A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade was created by Quentin-Tarantino
Couple of months ago someone posted a link to a tool that worked with Reshade
and you could drop a screen shot onto it and you could tweak from there
Does anyone have the link? cause it could be anywhere on this forum by now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
Hi, Quentin ^^ Do you mean the Ninja Fada's tool?

Here, I have it: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82397753/DX9IVv1.4.7z

Also, I think using the Mediator you can do just the same, can't you? But I think that using this tool is less demanding. Well, whatever your reasons are, here it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ninjafada, Quentin-Tarantino

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade

Wicked Sick wrote: Hi, Quentin ^^ Do you mean the Ninja Fada's tool?

Here, I have it: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82397753/DX9IVv1.4.7z

Also, I think using the Mediator you can do just the same, can't you? But I think that using this tool is less demanding. Well, whatever your reasons are, here it is.

You truly are a star :D My hard-drive died and i lost all this cool stuff.

When i make a preset i take a shot and then later i get an idea that i might add more effects only problem is the shot is already took.
So I run Reshade with this program and only add the new effects this way i have all the effects added to the shot :)

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
Oh, please, I am not haha I am just spreading the word. But I am glad to be of service ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

• ninjafada
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
the link is still up on my website ninjafada.com/sweetfx/DX9IVv1.4.7z
should be linked in sweetfx guru3d post too ^^
i haven't improved it yet , i have a big todo / tolearn list lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Quentin-Tarantino

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
As wicked sick already said. You have also an offline preview that loads pictures and renders them in d3d9 integrated in the mediator. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

• Sekta
More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by Sekta Replied by Sekta on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
Offline preview doesnt toggle if you fullscreen or change the settings and if you screenshot the offline preview, it comes out a weird resolution. I prefer Ninjafada's tool.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago #8 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
There is no fullscreen option yet. The resolution you get from the screenshot is of course the one of the window size. I use one tool to render screenshot and LUT, which currently prioritizes the LUT update when changing settings (did not find a way around that yet). :whistle:

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #9 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade

LuciferHawk wrote: As wicked sick already said. You have also an offline preview that loads pictures and renders them in d3d9 integrated in the mediator. ;)

I like doing things a oddly way and never got around to figuring out mediator :) But yea i will give it a go also :P

• kingeric1992
More
8 years 6 months ago #10 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic A tool used to tweak screenshots using reshade
you can also use a frame buffer & key bindings to make ingame realtime tweakables, just think of it as a procedural LUT that updates itself when pressing keys.
but why bothers when GUI is already in reshade's road map.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.