Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help was created by Quentin-Tarantino
Anyway i can add a toggle key to Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare?

It be great so when it is a really bright screen and it effects the sky and bright objects
I can press a key to disable without turning of everything until Scene is over

This preset of mine from COD Advanced Warfare

Dark Scene
sfx.thelazy.net/static/media/presetscree...-10_18-18-19-161.png

Semi Bright Scene
sfx.thelazy.net/static/media/presetscree...-10_18-31-22-064.png

It works really well in this sort of light as the pics above. But any scene brighter then the above and the flares are everywhere.

So how can i put a individually key on Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help
I would like that to be possible as well. When I am playing The Witcher 3 I have to disable it because of the white clouds hahah

EDIT: No, I mean, not the toggle key, but for it to neglect the white clouds. But I guess that at a generic level, this might not be possible.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• fuze
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help
Are you using mastereffect alone or framework?

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help
If you mean me, I am using the Framework.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help

fuze wrote: Are you using mastereffect alone or framework?

Framework

• fuze
More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help
Well you could toggle Bloom which (I believe) would toggle all shaders inside Bloom.h including Gaussian Flare, but I guess that isn't what you need... You could probably add some toggle function inside Bloom.h but I really don't know how to do that :( I believe LuciferHawk could help with that.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Gaussian Anamorphic Lens Flare? Help
Correct, you can toggle the complete bloom technique which includes the desired effect. To separate it from the entire technique toggle you would need to adjust the code. It might also already be possible to read a key toggle status withing a shader but thats something crosire would know better (I did not try that yet) :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.