Cant remember the name of a dx9 photo viewer..

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Cant remember the name of a dx9 photo viewer.. was created by SirArthurStreebGreebling
Does anyone here remember or still use a directx9 photoviewer that was mentioned on here before. I recently just got a camera and i thought it would be fun to mess about with real pictures using reshade, since it has a lot of stuff i like that photoshop doesn't. It was made by someone called ninja if i remember correctly.

Or can i do this in mediator? I've never really got my head around that maybe its similar. But i need something that will give me a decent image size to capture from instead of a little window.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• acknowledge
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Cant remember the name of a dx9 photo viewer..

• SirArthurStreebGreebling
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by SirArthurStreebGreebling Replied by SirArthurStreebGreebling on topic Cant remember the name of a dx9 photo viewer..
Thats the one. Thanks

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.