Will Reshade Work with Multi Monitor?

• WindWpn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by WindWpn Will Reshade Work with Multi Monitor? was created by WindWpn
As noted in subject, will reshade function with a multi-monitor set supporting custom resolutions?

I have been unsuccessful getting reshade to work using a configuration with multiple (3) monitors to display a 3840x1200 screen display area. I also leverage custom resolutions for the outside two monitors to allow alignment across all three screens. I would have submitted this in trouble shooting, but wanted to first field question whether reshade will work with multiple monitors and/or custom resolutions.

~S~
wind

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Will Reshade Work with Multi Monitor?
Run your game in (borderless) window mode and stretch it across all three monitors. That yields in a single backbuffer ReShade can work with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.