Using Reshade with Google Sketchup

• Irkie500
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by Irkie500 Using Reshade with Google Sketchup was created by Irkie500
I know this is a rather unique request, however would it be possible to use reshade with a 3d modeling program? I am most interested in using the Ambient Occlusion features and perhaps some basic tone mapping. I want to get more realistic real time visualization of my models without exporting to a renderer each time I want to test and iteration.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Using Reshade with Google Sketchup
If it uses Direct3D/OpenGL for rendering, then yeah, could work. Try it.

• Irkie500
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 days ago #3 by Irkie500 Replied by Irkie500 on topic Using Reshade with Google Sketchup
Seems like everything compiled ok, but I noticed no visual changes on the screen. Was testing SSGI with a cube with a hole cut in it for shadowed areas.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.