ReShade 3.0 Progress Discussion

• crosire
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #341 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

SilentPrayerCG wrote: Why some shaders dissapear from shader list when i change to perfomance mode?

Happens due to a workaround necessary under Direct3D 9. Doesn't happen in any of the other APIs. But will be fixed in the next version too.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SilentPrayerCG
More
7 years 6 months ago #342 by SilentPrayerCG Replied by SilentPrayerCG on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

crosire wrote:

SilentPrayerCG wrote: Why some shaders dissapear from shader list when i change to perfomance mode?

Happens due to a workaround necessary under Direct3D 9. Doesn't happy in any of the other APIs. But will be fixed in the next version too.

Ok.

Also it will be nice if it possible to reset to default parameters of shaders, without deleting ini.
Not all them, i mean, but specific.

• Dramacydal
More
7 years 6 months ago #343 by Dramacydal Replied by Dramacydal on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
First of thank you for reshade.Can or will you add Emboss??Its one Shader i use in 99% of my Games

• whitelightning
More
7 years 6 months ago #344 by whitelightning Replied by whitelightning on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
@crosire
First of all thank you for the amazing version. I totally love it.
I ran into a few things though which i like to bring up.
First of all when i enable smaa or fxaa in opengl32 the screen turns really dark. Is it supposed to be this way ? (not compatible with opengl32 ?)
Secondly i would like to ask if it would be possible to add a time with brackets in the log , if its not too much of a problem that is.

Thanks again for sharing your work, your rock!

@anyone
Im having trouble with porting the HDR shader which can be found in sweetfx folder in older versions of reshade. i keep getting errors, and tbh i reallly dont know what im doing here. Can someone please help me with this ?

• Simmer83
More
7 years 6 months ago #345 by Simmer83 Replied by Simmer83 on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
Firstly I would like to thank Crosire for all the time and effort

I have downloaded the latest version of reshade 3.0 and followed all instructions, I installed it for Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition Directx 10 version (dxgi.dll) if I'm not mistaken. Once FSX is started, I press the SHIFT + F2 Keys to bring up the configuration menu however I cannot click on anything, the mouse moves over the interface but I cannot select "Continue" "Settings", nothing.

Is this a know issue? and if possible is there anyway to edit the in gane settings without the clickable interface, similar to that of Mastereffects.h file which required editing to make changes (Reshade 2.0 plus MasterEffects doesn't work at all in FSX-SE DX10 only DX9)

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

• sagitar
More
7 years 6 months ago #346 by sagitar Replied by sagitar on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

• moreuniQue
More
7 years 6 months ago #347 by moreuniQue Replied by moreuniQue on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
Having the same issue here! Installation went fine, got ReShade and MasterEffect up and running, but when I open the configuration panel in FSX, I am unable to press continue or any button for that fact. Help would be greatly appreciated!

• Simmer83
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #348 by Simmer83 Replied by Simmer83 on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
After much frustration trying to get Reshade to work with FSX - Steam Edition DX10, I have decided to try just about everything as the effects make a huge difference to the experience and immersion of the simulator. So I decided to download version 2.0 named Reshade Framework 2.0. After extraction I copied over the Reshade32.dll file over to the main FSX directory and renamed in to dxgi.dll, thereafter I downloaded the MasterEffects Reborn 1.1.287 and copied over the contents to my FSX directory namely the MasterEffects folder and the MasterEffects.h file and Reshade.fx file. I executed FSX and guess what, for the first time ever I have a fully working FSX - Steam Edition DX10 with reshade and it's awesome.

Hopefully Reshade 3.0 GUI with FSX will be addressed sometime in the future, I will continue finding a workaround but for now I'm happy.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Simmer83.

• x8009
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #349 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
crosire

I saw you implemented the Show FPS in the Settings, that what I requested long time ago. it is so helpful ! I wish it would be possible to implemented FrameTime and not just FPS and this thing will be a complete package.
Thank you !
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by x8009.

• moriz1
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #350 by moriz1 Replied by moriz1 on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

Dramacydal wrote: First of thank you for reshade.Can or will you add Emboss??Its one Shader i use in 99% of my Games

here you go. create a file called Emboss.fx in your shaders folder, and copypaste this into it.

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by moriz1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Dramacydal, Gar Stazi

• x8009
More
7 years 6 months ago #351 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
crosire

Thank you !

you added FrameTime in the new version Reshade 3.0.1 ! Thank you for answering the requests xD

• niflexible
More
7 years 6 months ago #352 by niflexible Replied by niflexible on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

Wicked Sick wrote: Do you write poetry?

Was that for me or someone else? IF for me,
No, I do not. Why asking, if I may ask?

P.S;
Sorry for the 2 month delay, I kinda fell off the wagon,
traveling the world to find goldie statues and coins!

• niflexible
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #353 by niflexible Replied by niflexible on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
How will/do Luts palettes will work now with the 3.0+ reshade?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by niflexible.

• Wicked Sick
More
7 years 6 months ago #354 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
Yes, it was for you and I asked because of sheer curiosity. Looking at the way that you write made me wonder. Where you break the lines and their length... never mind me, though haha and welcome back.

• brussell
More
7 years 6 months ago #355 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

crosire wrote:

brussell wrote: 2. Will you add a hotkey for forced recompilation as I proposed here?: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1977...sion?start=200#16141

Must have overlooked the post. Sounds like a good idea, so yeah, can do that.

Hey crosire, will you add the hotkey in you next release? :)

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #356 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
It is done, on new version 3.0.2
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Gar Stazi.

• Iyney
More
7 years 6 months ago #357 by Iyney Replied by Iyney on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
Just wanted to say keep up the good work - loving v3+ I literally cannot play games vanilla since discovering the joy of Reshade - fantastic work!! B)

• whitelightning
More
7 years 6 months ago #358 by whitelightning Replied by whitelightning on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
Thank you for the HDR shader. much appreciated! :D

• brussell
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #359 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress

Gar Stazi wrote: It is done, on new version 3.0.2

Was this an answer to my post? Because I don't see that it's imlemented yet. I mean a hotkey for recompilation, not for effect-enabling/disabling.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by brussell.

• x8009
More
7 years 5 months ago #360 by x8009 Replied by x8009 on topic ReShade 3.0 Progress
crosire

Could you explain if it might be an issue or the online protection .

Using SuperDepth 1.9 Exp with Reshade 3.0.2 in Quantum Break works fine till the Real Videos Streaming from the internet which makes them 3D but the 3D effect enabled and disabled by itself every second . is there any chance to disable the Online/Multiplayer protection for only this shader ? I don't see any harm or way to cheat with using 3D in games. and this is the only way to play almost 90% of the games in 3D multiplayer or not at the moment, and some multiplayer games should be fun using 3D.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.