Screenshot Thread

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2221 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Ryuken wrote: Dark souls 3 + Reshade

Sometimes you find such similarities between 2 different screenshot-uploaders, that its downright "creepy":

source: www.flickr.com/photos/crazydriver1420/27...in/pool-2762412@N24/

Nevertheless a great screenshot Ryuken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2222 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
@ Quentin-Tarantino: off-topic, do you know where the configs or responsible files are resting for Juarez Bound In Blood to change the time of day & FOV?

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2223 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
S Y И D I C Δ T Ξ [2012]
Some new screenshots of the mod, running ReShade 1.1 with engine-tweaks

Silent Hill Homecoming
[another one of my fav game-series]
[tweaks + ReShade 1.1 on Win 7 64 Bit, all ReShade FX are functioning except AO & some other depth buffer-based ones]

The Evil Within
[ReShade 1.1]

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
7 years 10 months ago #2224 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote: @ Quentin-Tarantino: off-topic, do you know where the configs or responsible files are resting for Juarez Bound In Blood to change the time of day & FOV?

Data0 as far as i remember

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2225 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:

DeMondo wrote: @ Quentin-Tarantino: off-topic, do you know where the configs or responsible files are resting for Juarez Bound In Blood to change the time of day & FOV?

That packed file contains a very large amount of files & folders, do you know which one?

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
7 years 10 months ago #2226 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote:

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:

That packed file contains a very large amount of files & folders, do you know which one?

Been a while mate so i'll have a look trough it in a bit for yea

• Wicked Sick
More
7 years 10 months ago #2227 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo

• Ryuken
More
7 years 10 months ago #2228 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHYTON

• Ryuken
More
7 years 10 months ago #2229 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Dark souls 3

The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo, PHYTON

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2230 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
FALLOUT4 + ReShade 1.1

• jminternelia
More
7 years 10 months ago #2231 by jminternelia Replied by jminternelia on topic Screenshot Thread
Some Arkham Knight Shots.

• taylor
More
7 years 10 months ago #2232 by taylor Replied by taylor on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA V

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, SunBroDave, Elimina, TinchO, Cromdar

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2233 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4 (tweaks + graphic mods + ReShade Injector) during a Nuke FX Weather Storm, while time was stopped.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, Cromdar

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2234 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4 (tweaks + graphic mods + ReShade Injector)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cromdar

• Cromdar
More
7 years 10 months ago #2235 by Cromdar Replied by Cromdar on topic Screenshot Thread
I love your settings (i'm delighted with the CoJ), for when you the release this Fallout 4 setting?

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2236 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread

Cromdar wrote: I love your settings (i'm delighted with the CoJ), for when you the release this Fallout 4 setting?

Thank you.

Probably I wont, considering the last long steam-guide I made, thus for Juarez Bound In Blood, the response back was very holdback there, better to say, none likes or responses on steam, the time from start to finish for that Juarez guide was quite long, lots of testing & finetuning.

So yeah Im more into laid-back mode considering sharing new guides & things here or there. maybe just some quick zip upload with ReShade config settings, well when I feel its ready, which is far from now, sorry.

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2237 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
HITMAN (ReShade 1.1):
[img
hitman 2016-05-31 08-36-16 by DΛNTI , on Flickr

[img
hitman 2016-05-31 08-30-49 by DΛNTI , on Flickr

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2238 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
Fallout 4 (tweaks + graphic mods + ReShade Injector 1.1):
[img
Fallout4 2016-06-01 15-38-33 by DΛNTI , on Flickr

[img
Fallout4 2016-05-30 11-43-49 by DΛNTI , on Flickr

• DeMondo
More
7 years 10 months ago #2239 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Screenshot Thread
sorry it appears I cant post more than 2 screenshots from flickr.com here at once:

Part 3:
[img
Fallout4 2016-05-29 07-07-38 by DΛNTI , on Flickr

[img
Fallout4 2016-05-29 07-11-18 by DΛNTI , on Flickr

• Cromdar
More
7 years 10 months ago #2240 by Cromdar Replied by Cromdar on topic Screenshot Thread

DeMondo wrote:

Cromdar wrote: I love your settings (i'm delighted with the CoJ), for when you the release this Fallout 4 setting?

Thank you.

Probably I wont, considering the last long steam-guide I made, thus for Juarez Bound In Blood, the response back was very holdback there, better to say, none likes or responses on steam, the time from start to finish for that Juarez guide was quite long, lots of testing & finetuning.

So yeah Im more into laid-back mode considering sharing new guides & things here or there. maybe just some quick zip upload with ReShade config settings, well when I feel its ready, which is far from now, sorry.

I'm sorry to read this but I understand what you say, but maybe it's because the game is already old and few people play it. I'm sure if you will publish a guide like the CoJ with your settings for Fallout 4 is if you would be welcomed because it is a new and very successful game, although I understand that you have no desire to do so.
Anyway I'll be careful if you decide to publish your settings for Fallout 4, thanks.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.