Screenshot Thread

• GeorgeRNS
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2281 by GeorgeRNS Replied by GeorgeRNS on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote: @GeorgeRNS
I would love to try out that preset if you are open to sharing it. It looks really realistic

Unfortunately work in progress, and I think it won't be released in future. :dry:

Fallout 4
[img

[img

[img

[img

[img

[img

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by GeorgeRNS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, Razed, PHYTON, BenLocoDete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ryuken
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2282 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA V

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Ryuken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, Tze088, PHYTON

• Elimina
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2283 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread
ARMA 3:

Does my ARMA look like real life yet?

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Elimina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino, Tycholarfero, Tze088, Cromdar

• Razed
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2284 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic Screenshot Thread
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Razed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, SirArthurStreebGreebling, Tze088, PHYTON, Cromdar

• That_aint_working42
More
7 years 9 months ago #2285 by That_aint_working42 Replied by That_aint_working42 on topic Screenshot Thread

Elimina wrote: ARMA 3:

Does my ARMA look like real life yet?

This looks awesome, what are your settings?

• Elimina
More
7 years 9 months ago #2286 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

That_aint_working42 wrote: This looks awesome, what are your settings?

The preset I use is my Clean Light Preset for Fallout 4 ( www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/176 ?). I used the High preset setting and I turned the Shaders_by_Alo81 grain up to 0.03

Here are the in-game post processing settings (in the video post process menu):
Bloom: 0%
Sharpen: 0%
Brightness: 81
Contrast: 100
Saturation: 83

Here are some more screens:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino, Tycholarfero

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 9 months ago #2287 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
Elimina, while it looks extremely awesome, it seems your color range is a bit off. Try find a spot that should be purely white and check if it's really 255 and compensate with levels shader if needed.

• Elimina
More
7 years 9 months ago #2288 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

Marty McFly wrote: Elimina, while it looks extremely awesome, it seems your color range is a bit off. Try find a spot that should be purely white and check if it's really 255 and compensate with levels shader if needed.

Yeah, it's probably because I lowered the in-game brightness to compensate for the really bright sky. I was too lazy to fix it, since it was just a preset replacement to see what it looks like. Normally I would fix things like that :P

• Ryukou36
More
7 years 9 months ago #2289 by Ryukou36 Replied by Ryukou36 on topic Screenshot Thread

• Ryuken
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2290 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA V

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Ryuken.

• Ryuken
More
7 years 9 months ago #2291 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Project Cars

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2292 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, Tycholarfero, loccothan, crubino, Cromdar

• Razed
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2293 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic Screenshot Thread
Grand Theft Auto V

The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, Tycholarfero, crubino, Ryukou36, Cromdar

• Tze088
More
7 years 9 months ago #2294 by Tze088 Replied by Tze088 on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, PHYTON

• Elimina
More
7 years 9 months ago #2295 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Screenshot Thread

Razed wrote: Grand Theft Auto V

Mind sharing the preset? :)

• Martigen
More
7 years 9 months ago #2296 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Screenshot Thread

Razed wrote: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

That's beautiful Razed. Can you share your preset settings?

Mart
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirArthurStreebGreebling

• Ryuken
More
7 years 9 months ago #2297 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
Project cars

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, Tze088

• Razed
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #2298 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic Screenshot Thread

Martigen wrote: That's beautiful Razed. Can you share your preset settings?
Mart

Thank you Mart.

Here are my settings: cl.ly/1R0M1G2b3E0X

Please note that the Lumasharpen setting is turned up because I use DSR to play on a higher resolution, so you may want to tone that down a bit. Same goes for the Chromatic Aberration and YACA settings. I also uploaded some of the user created mods I use with The Witcher 3 and you can download them at THIS LINK .

Elimina wrote:

Mind sharing the preset? :)

I will be releasing my ENB and ReShade settings publicly soon but I can share them with you in private for the time being. Sent you a friend request on Steam.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Grand Theft Auto V

Rise of the Tomb Raider
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, Tycholarfero, Tze088

• crubino
More
7 years 9 months ago #2299 by crubino Replied by crubino on topic Screenshot Thread
GTA V: return of the pinky-winky rider :lol:

• Cromdar
More
7 years 9 months ago #2300 by Cromdar Replied by Cromdar on topic Screenshot Thread

Where do your publicy preset of GTAV, in sfx.thelazy.net? I am also interested, while I look for a good preset for GTA and yours I feel great.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.