Screenshot Thread

• SiriusHours
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2521 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by SiriusHours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ShoterXX
More
7 years 6 months ago #2522 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Screenshot Thread
A little something I've been working on these past few days. It's pretty great for what I need it for, but terrible performance-wise.

[IMG

[IMG

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2523 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screenshot Thread
I know what you're doing there :p
I'll give you a tip, for blur sharpness use the one from MXAO, so it doesn't blur over edges that much. Also if you run a blur 2 times instead of one big blur, it's faster. I have something like this on my drive already.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Marty McFly.

• Moonkey
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2524 by Moonkey Replied by Moonkey on topic Screenshot Thread
The Crew:

I was happy to find out the game was free for a month, so I grabbed it and was thoroughly impressed by the visuals (Also a bit glad the game had a pretty huge graphics upgrade before then).

However, one thing I was not impressed with, visually, was that the entire game had a sort of tint ranging from reds or a mixture of green and red. It gave the game a brown-ish feel and it was pretty nasty. I tried my best to remove this tint and added my own touch to it. I think I went a bit overkill though (Note the first image) , I couldn't find a good middleground because the game's night scene is incredibly dark, and racing is really difficult if you aren't looking at the minimap for turns every 2 seconds, so this means I have to switch from using ReShade during the day, to turning off the settings at night. It's either that or I can't see at all during the night. The game also has some sort of eye-adaptation technique, and kind of ruins the look I'm aiming for when it tries to adapt to the shadow of an overpass, or when the dark sides of trees are facing you during the day.

Despite that, I still got some nice screenshots; however, everyone's screens vary, and I'd say the game looks much better in motion anyway. ;)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Moonkey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, master2g

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2525 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux - Lut

OFF

ON

OFF

ON
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tidias, Ryuken, Ryukou36, master2g

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2526 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

Moonkey wrote: The Crew:

Be careful using that HDR Toning it is breaking your shadows.

What's your Ubi ID?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Quentin-Tarantino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonkey

• ShoterXX
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2527 by ShoterXX Replied by ShoterXX on topic Screenshot Thread

Marty McFly wrote: I know what you're doing there :p
I'll give you a tip, for blur sharpness use the one from MXAO, so it doesn't blur over edges that much. Also if you run a blur 2 times instead of one big blur, it's faster. I have something like this on my drive already.

I don't mind the excess blur, it helps smoothing details, which is what I want in a nutshell. I'm simply adding depth check to what I already had, since before I just blurred everything together, and that resulted in dark/light blobs over completely different objects. Even though it still yielded good results, the moment you took a closer look, it'd just look stupid. ^^'

As for multi-pass, yeah, I've already divided it into horizontal/vertical pass. Before depth check, it was optimized enough to the point where I could run it at 4k (game resolution, not blur) with over 100 passes (yep xD), and the performance hit would be minor, all this while still looking fairly decent. This was achieved mostly by taking advantage of linear filtering and upsampling. Sadly, this doesn't work well once depth comes into play. :/

Still, thanks for the tips, appreciated!

Also, do you know of a way to preserve a value across multiple passes, but just for each individual pixel and frame? I've noticed I'm fetching the same pixel per every blur pass. I require it every single time, but feels like a waste when I know pixel A is fetching pixel B 20 times when B is never written to, simply because it's forgotten through passes.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by ShoterXX. Reason: moar engrich spelshek
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonkey

• keksimus
More
7 years 6 months ago #2528 by keksimus Replied by keksimus on topic Screenshot Thread
I'm trying to get some action shots, but the lightning keeps messing up (and the game crashes like there's no tomorrow :^()

[img

[img

[img

• Moonkey
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2529 by Moonkey Replied by Moonkey on topic Screenshot Thread

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:
Be careful using that HDR Toning it is breaking your shadows.

What's your Ubi ID?

Yea, I noticed my mistake right away in that first image after I took it. I thought the HDR effect would be helpful but it was a bit strong, and wasn't anything special over what the Tonemap effect could do. It was a combination of HDR and the gamma+exposure settings in Tonemap that was making the shadows really dark. HBAO+ wasn't helping! :P

As a result, I couldn't get the blue-sky look I was aiming for because it would just make the game a blue tone, or make the shadows really dark :(

No idea how to find out what my ID is, but my Username is Maloonkey if that helps.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Moonkey.

• MakeNX
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2530 by MakeNX Replied by MakeNX on topic Screenshot Thread
rottr rise enhancer beta2 reshade2 wip

dead space 2

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by MakeNX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmx777, Moonkey, bigundies, drunk

• robgrab
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2531 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
Is that Dead Space 2 preset available anywhere? I'd love to jump back into that game if it looked like this.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by robgrab.

• Ryuken
More
7 years 6 months ago #2532 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy, Razed, Ryukou36

• MakeNX
More
7 years 5 months ago #2533 by MakeNX Replied by MakeNX on topic Screenshot Thread

robgrab wrote: Is that Dead Space 2 preset available anywhere? I'd love to jump back into that game if it looked like this.

Hi, yes it looks like that, not fake, is my own settings, its not copy or someone else preset. Its not available yet but it will with all you need ( my in game settings and more ). Thanks

dxmd
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaicooper, jmx777, Cromdar

• kaicooper
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2534 by kaicooper Replied by kaicooper on topic Screenshot Thread

MakeNX wrote:

robgrab wrote: Is that Dead Space 2 preset available anywhere? I'd love to jump back into that game if it looked like this.

Hi, yes it looks like that, not fake, is my own settings, its not copy or someone else preset. Its not available yet but it will with all you need ( my in game settings and more ). Thanks

i'll be so happy if u just share the preset..i'll install the game right away
at least let me know witch shaders u enabled in Reshade?
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by kaicooper.

• Razed
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2535 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic Screenshot Thread
Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel

GTAV

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Razed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, Ryukou36

• Ryuken
More
7 years 5 months ago #2536 by Ryuken Replied by Ryuken on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamerboy

• keksimus
More
7 years 5 months ago #2537 by keksimus Replied by keksimus on topic RE: Revelations
[img

trying some things on DOF (sorry, i don't know how to get hudless :^( )

• Gamerboy
More
7 years 5 months ago #2538 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread
Dear Sir, I like your preset a lot. Please share settings with me or add me in Steam.

SunBroDave wrote: Sleeping Dogs

• Gamerboy
More
7 years 5 months ago #2539 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread
Dear Sir, its awesome and best of best preset. Please share with me or add me in Steam.

Ryuken wrote: Mafia 3

• Gamerboy
More
7 years 5 months ago #2540 by Gamerboy Replied by Gamerboy on topic Screenshot Thread
Which game is this?

Ryuken wrote:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.