How to get other AO methods for Reshade 3.0?

• drv30
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by drv30 How to get other AO methods for Reshade 3.0? was created by drv30
Hello,
Reshade 1 and 2 had like 4 methods of ambient occlusion, I was wondering if I have to wait for a later release of reshade 3.0 for me to be able to use them or if I can do something manually to try them out on reshade 3.0?

I am really liking reshade 3.0 so much so that I really dont even feel like installing the previous versions so I can test the other AO methods. xD.

The thing is MXAO wasnt working with some old games, so I wanted to see if maybe other physically inaccurate methods would work better on really old games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to get other AO methods for Reshade 3.0?
More AO methods may be ported over later, but as of right now MXAO is the only one available.

• NattyDread
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic How to get other AO methods for Reshade 3.0?
Marty monopoly. :D

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.