The Witcher 3 fullscreen problem

• derrame
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by derrame The Witcher 3 fullscreen problem was created by derrame
Hello,

the game always starts in windowed mode, i change the settings to fullscreen, but it doesn't work, it always sets back to windowed, renamed d3d11 to dxgi, ReShade64.dll to dxgi, ReShade64 to d3d11, doesn't work, set user.ini to read only, nothing
using reshade 2.0

ideas?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic The Witcher 3 fullscreen problem
What Resolution are you running?

I noticed when lowering the resolution from your native one, the game renders a small window in its native fullscreen borderless mode. It is in actual fullscreen right?

I had this issue a while ago (not quite the same, it refused to change from borderless to fullscreen) and I just restarted witcher 3 and it works.
I've been using ReShade since day one with it and haven't had any issues.

Does Alt-Enter work? (I think that's the command, might be CTRL+Enter)
Does this problem happen without ReShade?

• derrame
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by derrame Replied by derrame on topic The Witcher 3 fullscreen problem
thanks for replying

alt enter doesn't work
this happens without reshade
native resolution is 1366x768 , the game is running in 1932x1086

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.