How can i uninstall reshade + Sweetfx

Remove either
dxgi.dll
d3d9.dll
opengl32.dll

This is what activates the shader

Can someone tell me where these are located
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic uninstall
Most of the time they are located in the place your game executable is (unless you installed them manually to some other location).
If you don't know where that is, check the properties page of the game shortcut in the startmenu or on your desktop, or in case of a Steam game, ask Steam to open the game directory in Windows explorer.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by crosire.

• Pkofman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Pkofman Replied by Pkofman on topic uninstall
would this be the same for p3d and fsx . I changed the extension for the above files so that they would not operate
ie dxgi.dll was changed to dxgi.xxx . The weird thing is that the program still loads , where are could the dxgi be located. I dont see any reference to then in the dll.xml file. would you expect a reference to them in the dll.xml file.

peter

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.