Reshade with Xbox One Streaming?

• vfxninjaeditor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by vfxninjaeditor Reshade with Xbox One Streaming? was created by vfxninjaeditor
This recently came up in my mind. I am getting an Xbox One later this fall and I primarily plan on streaming to my PC through the Xbox app that comes with Windows 10. Has anyone else tried using Reshade with the app on a game? Anyone here have this kind of setup? I would love to know if it's even possible. I think we can all agree that it would be pretty awesome to use Reshade with our favorite Xbox games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade with Xbox One Streaming?
If that app renders the game via Direct3D on the screen, yes.

• Ioxa
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Reshade with Xbox One Streaming?
I was able to force fxaa on the xbox app through NVIDIA Inspector but no luck with ReShade. MS locks you out of the app folders, I was able to look in the folders but can't find a way to write to them. I tried using ENB Injector but didn't have any luck there either. I'm not too familiar with ENB though so I may have done something wrong. We be cool to get ReShade working with this but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Reshade with Xbox One Streaming?

vfxninjaeditor wrote: This recently came up in my mind. I am getting an Xbox One later this fall and I primarily plan on streaming to my PC through the Xbox app that comes with Windows 10. Has anyone else tried using Reshade with the app on a game? Anyone here have this kind of setup? I would love to know if it's even possible. I think we can all agree that it would be pretty awesome to use Reshade with our favorite Xbox games.

Already possible if you use a capture/streaming device to stream your console direct to the PC via HDMI. It can be streamed to VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic (both D3D capable) But you need to inject ReShade into the exe's via ENB injector( easy to configure). I've been doing it for months! Perhaps should have informed people on here because its awesome! And ReShade works flawlessly with both applications.

• Tidias
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #5 by Tidias Replied by Tidias on topic Reshade with Xbox One Streaming?
Have you tried using the take ownership( www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/ad...click-menu-in-vista/ ) ? I used it on windows-apps folder and can get to the exe.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tidias.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.