• Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #21 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic 0.19
Has any of the shader files been updated in the framework besides mediator since the updated framework is out now?
From now on, can a txt be included that will state whether or not you need to update the whole package or to just pick and choose the files to update from the whole package?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Sh1nRa358.
The topic has been locked.
  • MonarchX
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #22 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic 0.19
I don't want to repost and I do not even know whether the issue is related to ReShade or MasterEffect, but the new Color Look Up Table is an AMAZING feature and is a big deal to people like me, who were asking for it for a long time. The problem is that D3D11 games do not work with that feature, but I don't know whether it is ReShade that needs to be improved or MasterEffect.

Please a take look at this thread - reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/966-col...d11-not-working#7746
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by MonarchX.
  • Ghanth
More
8 years 8 months ago #23 by Ghanth Replied by Ghanth on topic 0.19
Greetings !
Just trying to ReShade L.A Noire to get some decent SSAO and all i've got is crashing at start. Here is the error log file :
Warning: Spoiler!
  • jon30rockaholic
More
8 years 8 months ago #24 by jon30rockaholic Replied by jon30rockaholic on topic 0.19.2
The latest version of Reshade doesn't work with the Resident Evil Ultimate HD Edition. The toggle key doesn't work correctly and Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field does not work. Just letting you guys know. It would be awesome to get this working because there is a massive texture mod coming out for this game and I would like to add the features of Reshade to it.
  • Wicked Sick
More
8 years 8 months ago #25 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic 0.19.2
It works fine for me, the toggling is also normal. Only there's no depth access, so, no AO nor DoF. Where did you see the texture mod for this that is coming?
  • robgrab
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #26 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic 0.19.2
He must be referring to Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition. There's no depth buffer access in RE4 so AO and DoF won't work although I have got AO to work using GeDoSaTo. Not exactly sure why it works in GeDoSaTo but not Reshade. I'd LOVE to get those effects working using MasterEffect ReBorn.

HERE is an example of SSAO being forced in RE4 using GeDoSaTo.
(Note: I didn't upload this).
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by robgrab.
  • Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 8 months ago #27 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic 0.19.2

robgrab wrote: He must be referring to Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition. There's no depth buffer access in RE4 so AO and DoF won't work although I have got AO to work using GeDoSaTo. Not exactly sure why it works in GeDoSaTo but not Reshade. I'd LOVE to get those effects working using MasterEffect ReBorn.

HERE is an example of SSAO being forced in RE4 using GeDoSaTo.
(Note: I didn't upload this).

Looks fantastic, I've never dabbled in Ao, might have to start using it! B)
  • Wicked Sick
More
8 years 8 months ago #28 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic 0.19.2
Oh, I thought he meant this one:

store.steampowered.com/app/304240/
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.