• MrBeer
More
8 years 8 months ago #61 by MrBeer Replied by MrBeer on topic 1.0
that would be great for a program like that.
The topic has been locked.
  • Cloudbill
More
8 years 8 months ago #62 by Cloudbill Replied by Cloudbill on topic 1.0
I am surprised so many people are having issues with how complex the mediator is. I actually find 1.00 a little bit easier to use than the previous versions ( and I am definitely not that tech savvy). It's been streamlined a bit and it even allows you to "push" the shader preset to the game directory itself so you don't have to fire up the mediator every time you want to play a game using a different preset than you used previously (wow, that was a long sentence.......O well). I guess I am one of the few people that think 1.00 was a nice improvement. So thanks for continuing to develop the Mediator concept.
  • Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #63 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic 1.0

loccothan wrote: Also i'm using Directories names eg. @_Games ;-) (always first when browsing)
And 1.0 don't see games in there :-(

I just tried it myself (cause I wanted to fix it) but the @ itself in front of folder does not cause any issues. Its a legit symbol for the mediator :)
  • MonarchX
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #64 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic 1.0
Are there any plans to make ReShade and Framework compatible with DirectX 12? The Ashes of the Singularity DirectX 12 demo benchmark is already out! Has anyone tested ReShade on it in DirectX 12 mode?
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MonarchX.
  • logout20
More
8 years 7 months ago #65 by logout20 Replied by logout20 on topic 1.0
i have to navigate through tabs to click on "push to application" to see the result... could you move that button in common area..somwhere

great work...
  • DeMondo
More
8 years 7 months ago #66 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic 1.0
Are the latest ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll v1.0.0 injectors fully compatible with the latest Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287
because ReShade v1.0.0 contains MER v1.1.190, with other words can I combine ReShade32.dll (v1.0.0) only with MER v1.1.287?
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #67 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1.0

DeMondo wrote: Are the latest ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll v1.0.0 injectors fully compatible with the latest Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287
because ReShade v1.0.0 contains MER v1.1.190, with other words can I combine ReShade32.dll (v1.0.0) only with MER v1.1.287?

Sure
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo
  • mindu
More
8 years 7 months ago #68 by mindu Replied by mindu on topic 1.0
Any reason for 1.00 crashing all the time on GTA5 and 0.18.X and 0.19.X works perfect? :(

btw I use mastereffect if that matters.
  • Stormy
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69 by Stormy Replied by Stormy on topic 1.0

Cloudbill wrote: I am surprised so many people are having issues with how complex the mediator is. I actually find 1.00 a little bit easier to use than the previous versions ( and I am definitely not that tech savvy). It's been streamlined a bit and it even allows you to "push" the shader preset to the game directory itself so you don't have to fire up the mediator every time you want to play a game using a different preset than you used previously (wow, that was a long sentence.......O well). I guess I am one of the few people that think 1.00 was a nice improvement. So thanks for continuing to develop the Mediator concept.

mediator isn't hard to use but it is a bit frustrated at first for new users because the given options are confusing.
I had to experiment a bit to find how to use it, so I believe it has to be improved.

anyway I came here for complaining about gta v and reshade compatibility.
I found that when enabling vibrance without lumasharpen it makes the entire screen somewhat whitish.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Stormy.
  • Stormy
More
8 years 7 months ago #70 by Stormy Replied by Stormy on topic 1.0
EDIT; I noticed some strange white lines around the vehicle at end of the benchmark.
  • Qsimil
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #71 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic 1.0

crosire wrote:

DeMondo wrote: Are the latest ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll v1.0.0 injectors fully compatible with the latest Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287

Sure

Pardon my stupidity, but i don't understand how to replace old version of Master FX Reborn, which is inside Reshade package with a new one (1.1.287).
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Qsimil.
  • noxdeleo
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #72 by noxdeleo Replied by noxdeleo on topic 1.0
I'm afraid I'm one of the people having trouble with the Mediator program. I can't seem to get any settings to "stick" in a profile, and I'm also getting write problems for Pipeline.cfg when I try to hit apply. If someone could put together a quick usage tutorial, I'd be really grateful.

Also, I love the idea of pulling down presets from TheLazy, but is there a way of limiting the results to a specific game?

Edit: I've just gotten it working for a game, albeit I manually edited the preset .cfg files, but I think I've gotten my head around it. Still, a tutorial would probably be a good idea for first timers.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by noxdeleo.
  • DeMondo
More
8 years 7 months ago #73 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic 1.0
@Qsimil: ReShade Framework v1.0.0 has to be updated with the new Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287,
for now you can only take out the ReShade32.dll & ReShade64.dll files (from ReShade Framework v1.0.0)
and combine it with Master FX ReBorn v1.1.287 (files: MasterEffect.h etc etc..)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qsimil
  • DeMondo
More
8 years 7 months ago #74 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic 1.0
@noxdeleo: ReShade Framework Mediator tutorial:
The following user(s) said Thank You: robgrab, Ganossa, Quentin-Tarantino, Solano, Qsimil, noxdeleo
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 7 months ago #75 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic 1.0
I'd like to report that with Nvidia Driver 355.82 (released 31st of august) the 99% core load FPS drop issue is still occuring. This happens after a random amount of time in multiple games like Arma 3 and GTA V.

Are you sure this is a driver issue? Shouldn't it be fixed by now?
  • SAM609
More
8 years 7 months ago #76 by SAM609 Replied by SAM609 on topic 1.0
I'm sorry to be impatient but I have to ask this , is there any plan to fix the lack of depth buffer access on so many games that doesn't have it right now ??! maybe in the near future ??! :dry:
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #77 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic 1.0

Constantine PC wrote: I'd like to report that with Nvidia Driver 355.82 (released 31st of august) the 99% core load FPS drop issue is still occuring. This happens after a random amount of time in multiple games like Arma 3 and GTA V.

This could possibly be related to a shader I have activated in the Framework package (1.0)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Constantine PC.
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 7 months ago #78 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic 1.0

Constantine PC wrote:

Constantine PC wrote: I'd like to report that with Nvidia Driver 355.82 (released 31st of august) the 99% core load FPS drop issue is still occuring. This happens after a random amount of time in multiple games like Arma 3 and GTA V.

This could possibly be related to a shader I have activated in the Framework package (1.0)

I did a little more testing and this drop does not happen with the 0.19.2 SweetFX Package hosted on the Home Page Downloads.
Something either with 1.0 or the Framework Package (possibly shaders or the actual package) is causing this GPU Core Load issue.
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #79 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1.0

Constantine PC wrote: I did a little more testing and this drop does not happen with the 0.19.2 SweetFX Package hosted on the Home Page Downloads.
Something either with 1.0 or the Framework Package (possibly shaders or the actual package) is causing this GPU Core Load issue.

Could you check what happens with the SweetFX files, but the ReShade 1.0 DLL?
  • mindu
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #80 by mindu Replied by mindu on topic 1.0

mindu wrote: Any reason for 1.00 crashing all the time on GTA5 and 0.18.X and 0.19.X works perfect? :(
btw I use mastereffect if that matters.

Constantine PC wrote: I did a little more testing and this drop does not happen with the 0.19.2 SweetFX Package hosted on the Home Page Downloads.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same issue but I quote myself in case Crosire missed it :P
0.18 and 0.19 are working fine for me but not 1.0.0 (at least in GTAV)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by mindu.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.