Issue with 'bits' photorealistic preset v2'

• SingingTurnip
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by SingingTurnip Issue with 'bits' photorealistic preset v2' was created by SingingTurnip
This preset is almost how I want it but the reds on vehicle lights are orange: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3571/

Does anyone know how to change it?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sekta
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2 by Sekta Replied by Sekta on topic Issue with 'bits' photorealistic preset v2'
Not sure how far you are willing to go on this, but this is how I would do it:

Compile all the colour correction shaders into a simple LUT texture and then manipulate just the Reds in Photoshop to change their hue. You can't do this in SweetFX as you can only choose between the RGB CHANNELS, not isolate Red by itself. If you mess with it in SweetFX you are going to be changing the whole image. So if you want the preset exactly how it is now, and only change the Reds, this is the way I would do it. You also get to use just the LUT and disable all of the shaders that you used to generate the LUT, resulting in a performance boost. Looking at his screenshots, you would need to change the greens as well as they are quite cold.

Here are the original screenshots 'bits' used, with only a LUT and the 1.20 luma sharpen that he used.
i.imgur.com/ignWB69.jpg
i.imgur.com/BXvJ3Al.jpg

So that's an example using just a LUT. If you want to go that route just reply back if you need help doing it. The LUT used in those screenshots was from my preset if you want to just use that instead.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Sekta.

• SingingTurnip
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3 by SingingTurnip Replied by SingingTurnip on topic Issue with 'bits' photorealistic preset v2'
I have no idea what you've just said :blink:

From what I can gather you are saying to edit images in photoshop?

I am recording videos so this is why I need to know how to do it....I will just use another preset.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by SingingTurnip.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.