Tom Clancy's The Division E3-2014 SweetFX Preset

• Numity
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Numity Tom Clancy's The Division E3-2014 SweetFX Preset was created by Numity
Hello, i've just created a sweetFX mod for this game, all thing i do is add more bloom, contrast, sharpen, and adjust the color tone to close to the E3 2014 version, witch version that got a nice cold tone that i like very much. For the Installation:
  • Unrar Reshade SweetFX 2.0, Run Reshade Setup, choose the The Division.exe then Press OK, if the game launch, stop or quit it.
  • Then Copy all the text from the preset that you've download, go to the game directory, then find the SweetFX folder, open it, open SweetFX_settings, Choose all and replace with my preset that you've copied, and SAVE. Done!
  • Ingame Toggle SweetFX = Scroll Lock.
  • If you think this is too dark for you, try to adjust the Brightness from Visual menu. For my preset, i leave it at 25% dark.
Example Comparision: sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/36905/full/
Example Image:
Hope you guys like it.
*****New Tasks incoming!!*****
  • Custom DoF-Bokeh Effect (now the version of Reshade and Sfx 2.0 doesn't work (?), it got the black screen when apply Depth option
  • Add a little more Lensflare to the Sun or light source... : Still finding, need **Help**
  • Completely high or toggle on/off

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Irkie500
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Irkie500 Replied by Irkie500 on topic Tom Clancy's The Division E3-2014 SweetFX Preset
This game has caused me the most headaches in trying to tweak. The color palate seems to changed based on time of day, so sometimes I have too much red, other times too much blue. I have mine pretty close right now, but still needs some tweaks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.