Depth of Field doesn't work right in The Division

• Numity
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Numity Depth of Field doesn't work right in The Division was created by Numity
I need help!
I'm using the Reshade framework 2.0.1f2 released at 09/03, the advanced DoF of Marty McFly didn't work right, auto focus get bugs , flickering (and i don't want to use it), so i turn it off, i've tried to adjust the NearBlur i do is 2, Farblur is 5, and some settings i've tried to adjust a lot but it's all gone blur..
All i want is the details just need to blur at the far point, but now the far is blur as same as the near. How can i do to get it work right? Thank you a lot!
P/s:
- About the Depth Buffer, how can i see the Depth layer?
- Any mods for Mask and hide (toggle) the UI/HUD of the game?
Thank you a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Depth of Field doesn't work right in The Division
It's a multiplayer game, so depth access and thus DOF is not supported. Sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Numity

• Numity
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by Numity Replied by Numity on topic Depth of Field doesn't work right in The Division
Thank you for the reply, i will try to tweak to fake the DoF.
And, any chance for Hide/ Toggle HUD/UI of game?

• Kleio420
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Depth of Field doesn't work right in The Division

crosire wrote: It's a multiplayer game, so depth access and thus DOF is not supported. Sorry.

yes but in a few games ive tried the new dll files in the network detection isnt working and was already easily gotten around, is there a bug currently causing the network detection to fail or something ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.