Global Agenda ReShade?

• ganon4688
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by ganon4688 Global Agenda ReShade? was created by ganon4688
So basically, I'm looking for help/someone to make a Global Agenda ReShade preset. Why can't I do it myself you ask? Mostly because I have no clue how to setup ReShade, and the only indicator I get is that the preset works is from the text in the top corner.

Basically, what I'm finding unsatisfactory in the game's visual's is the sharpness. Another thing I would like, is a bit of higher blue added, and some vibrance/saturation into the colors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luluco250
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Global Agenda ReShade?
I'd recommend 3.0 even in beta for it's better organization (once you organize it) and future-proof-ness (since eventually it'll replace 2.0 anyway), HERE
The shaders themselves can be found in the github repository, you'd want to grab some of the color correction ones and maybe gaussian blur, HERE (green clone/download button)
I'd also recommend my own 3.0 "environment" creator batch script, which sets up folders and the preset file, HERE

Keep this updated so I can help you out.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by luluco250.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.