Reshade 3 - ambient light

• RVN
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by RVN Reshade 3 - ambient light was created by RVN
I have a, hopefully, simple question. I'd like to have the lens scratches and dirt in my gtav preset but absolutely without any other ambient light effects, just a dusty overlay on the screen. Is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3 - ambient light
The Bloom shader has those too.

• RVN
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by RVN Replied by RVN on topic Reshade 3 - ambient light
I might not have been specific enough, i'm sorry. The ambient light shader has a specific thing, it looks like scratches on the lens. I would love to have it as an overlay without any bloom or anything added. I thing it uses dirtOVR texture. I would love my screen to have these scratches, not the dirt marks. Sorry for not being 100% specific and thanks for the reply.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Reshade 3 - ambient light
Thing is, the in AL integrated bloom determines where to put the scratches.
In case you want scratches though, with this you can get hyper realistic ones, even on desktop:

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, RVN, Marty

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.