MasterEffect ReBorn with paint filter beta1

• Iddqd
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Iddqd MasterEffect ReBorn with paint filter beta1 was created by Iddqd
Master Effects with performance tweaks and half ported paint filter, copy past enb pallete and blur filter, more effects soon
Link : -
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MasterEffect ReBorn with paint filter beta1
Did you ask me for permission to post an edited MasterEffect? You didn't even flag it as unofficial.
Link removed.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Marty McFly.

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic MasterEffect ReBorn with paint filter beta1
Thankyou Iddqd anyway, this would have been a fantastic implementation to Mastereffects, it's not the only post that's been edited/removed on here recently, a post relating to a fix for the petkagta depth of field for the current version of reshade has also been removed, Humm!!! Me thinks someone doesn't like their work being refined!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Aelius Maximus.

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MasterEffect ReBorn with paint filter beta1
This is the only thread I have I edited, I know of no other editing, if it was done, it was not by me. I hate if someone tinkers with my code and releases it without asking me before, the guy who did SMAA implementation was nice enough to ask me for permissions and so his thread is not edited, which renders your argument totally invalid. To put it in your words: Humm!!! Me thinks someone posted without thinking!

• Iddqd
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by Iddqd Replied by Iddqd on topic MasterEffect ReBorn with paint filter beta1
Marty sorry I forgot to put the prefix unofficial and forgot to ask you for permission that I could put put unofficial version MasterEffects

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.