ReShade framework as discussed in the devblog

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by BrandonHortman ReShade framework as discussed in the devblog was created by BrandonHortman
Is this in practice yet? I am very interested in using this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GERgta
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by GERgta Replied by GERgta on topic ReShade framework as discussed in the devblog
Same question here, it's been so silent for the last 3 weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade framework as discussed in the devblog
Drooling patiently :cheer:

• Ganossa
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade framework as discussed in the devblog
The framework is in use internally by (most of) the shader devs. It changed a bit to the better due to some advancements of ReShade. However, a few of us have been busy with other work (me with GEMFX for Attila release and Marty with ME) so it is not ready for release yet. Once everyone is comfortable with it and the existing projects have been ported we will release it :)

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade framework as discussed in the devblog
Thanks for the reply. I can't wait to see compatibility between all of these.
I've been reading the forums in here daily trying to catch up and found your ReShade config project. Great job and idea!

I'm really happy to see all you guys working together so well, and very excited to see releases from each and everyone of you.
Its like the highlight of my day. I wish I could contribute, but I am the street team I guess; reading the statements of your guys progress and sharing them in forums =D

Where is the GEMFX site?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.