A question about fxaa luma pass......

• BrighT
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by BrighT A question about fxaa luma pass...... was created by BrighT
Hey guys , I'm a noob. :P

I used reshade+sweetfx 2.0 for opengl games, like duke 3d, shadow warrior,even blood on dosbox, and it worked really well !

But then I found a problem , even though the fxaa option is set to 1, the red textures don’t get AA. it seems author don‘t do luma pass and use FXAA_GREEN_AS_LUMA.

Then, what should I do to make the fxaa work normally as the version by some dude? Or how to do luma pass for fxaa? And I don't know how to maker a shader too......

Please give me some help, I'm a noob. :pinch:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by BrighT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CeeJay.dk
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by CeeJay.dk Replied by CeeJay.dk on topic A question about fxaa luma pass......
I need to add a luma prepass for it. I'll put it on my todo list though right now I'm focused on trying to get SweetFX 2.0 to run as fast as 1.5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• BrighT
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by BrighT Replied by BrighT on topic A question about fxaa luma pass......

CeeJay.dk wrote: I need to add a luma prepass for it. I'll put it on my todo list though right now I'm focused on trying to get SweetFX 2.0 to run as fast as 1.5

Oh,thanks a lot ! :P
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by BrighT.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.