ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"

• Cloudbill
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Cloudbill ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key" was created by Cloudbill
I'm getting an "undeclared identifier - shared shader toggle key" error whenever I start a game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"

Cloudbill wrote: I'm getting an "undeclared identifier - shared shader toggle key" error whenever I start a game.

Do you have this line
#define SharedShader_ToggleKey		RFX_ToggleKey

in your ReShade/SweetFX_settings.cfg?

• Cloudbill
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Cloudbill Replied by Cloudbill on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"
No, there is no entry for that in either the "Global" or the "SweetFX" settings.

Should I add that line between these two lines :

#define ReShade_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //Set the key that should toggle the effects On/Off
#define ReShade_DepthToggleKey VK_MULTIPLY //Set the key to toggle the depth view On/Off

In the Global settings?

Like so:

#define ReShade_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //Set the key that should toggle the effects On/Off
#define SharedShader_ToggleKey RFX_ToggleKey
#define ReShade_DepthToggleKey VK_MULTIPLY //Set the key to toggle the depth view On/Off

My bad the previous lines were from 17.0.

In 18.0 there is still no "#define SharedShader_ToggleKey RFX_ToggleKey" . Should I add it in the same way only after the "#define RFX_ToggleKey VK_SCROLL //Set the global key that should toggle the effects On/Off" ?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cloudbill. Reason: mistake

• JBeckman
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"
0.18.0 has been updated about three times since it's initial release I believe, fixing some smaller bugs mostly but it keeps the version number the same so it's easy to miss a update if you don't check the ReShade release thread thoroughly. :)
(Further updates seem to be planned but that will probably change it to 0.18.1 and so on until the next major update to I guess 0.19.0.)
    /*----------------------------------------------------------.
  /                  Shared Shaders settings                    /
  '----------------------------------------------------------*/
//Below you can find all shared shader and their settings
#define SharedShader_ToggleKey		RFX_ToggleKey
That's how it should look in SweetFx_settings.cfg in the current version of the framework download. :)

Also ReShade32.dll should be version 0.18.0.832 and ReShade64.dll 0.18.0.833 as the very first release accidentally used a older build.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by JBeckman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cloudbill

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"

JBeckman wrote: 0.18.0 has been updated about three times since it's initial release I believe, fixing some smaller bugs mostly but it keeps the version number the same so it's easy to miss a update if you don't check the ReShade release thread thoroughly.

That's because the underlying ReShade didn't change. It's still 0.18.0, with the framework shader pack being updated or not =).

• Cloudbill
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by Cloudbill Replied by Cloudbill on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"
Maybe that's the issue. I am going ahead and d/l'ing the release that's was uploaded on 2015-04-20 02:49:57. Hopeful that's what is wrong. I'll edit this post either way with the results.

I just checked and it is working as it should. Thank you for pointing the issue out to me JBeckman. I didn't have the time or forethought to check any posts about changes in the initial 18.0 release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"
Nice to hear =)

• JBeckman
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #8 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic ReShade +Framework 18.0 "Shared Shader Toggle key"

crosire wrote:

JBeckman wrote: 0.18.0 has been updated about three times since it's initial release I believe, fixing some smaller bugs mostly but it keeps the version number the same so it's easy to miss a update if you don't check the ReShade release thread thoroughly.

That's because the underlying ReShade didn't change. It's still 0.18.0, with the framework shader pack being updated or not =).

That makes sense. :)

Cloudbill wrote: Maybe that's the issue. I am going ahead and d/l'ing the release that's was uploaded on 2015-04-20 02:49:57. Hopeful that's what is wrong. I'll edit this post either way with the results.

I just checked and it is working as it should. Thank you for pointing the issue out to me JBeckman. I didn't have the time or forethought to check any posts about changes in the initial 18.0 release.

I actually just checked the ReShade files myself as well just to see if there had been any further updates and it turns out I was missing a update to Util.h in the Common folder which corrected a "else" definition to "#else" for the screenshot file format functionality. :)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by JBeckman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cloudbill

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.