Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls

• Courier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Courier Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls was created by Courier
From screenshot thread.
Currently using the lensdirt from Gem, which is why I wanted to ask you. I am guessing I need to update my framework again?
So far I only know about one instance of lens dirt, not various.
I am guessing to use them it would be fairly simple, as long as they use the same shader make different instances.

puu.sh/hwomv/39f103e978.png

This is the texture I am currently using.
With the single "lens intensity" controls that are in gem.

Suggestions:

Improved controls for lens dirt; simple (inverse lens activation) and multiple instances of lens dirt textures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls
I will see what I can do Courier :)

• Courier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls
Awesome, I just made the switch to 0.18 and ported the config from the outdated 0.15
I remade the texture from scratch again too.

Another silly question, is there a way to make environmental lighting not affect black bars that are added through sweetfx?
Since I am using a ton of color correction methods stacked on each other topped off with ambient lighting I've been having this weird banding on the black bars.

Thanks and stay awesome!

• jmp909
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls
Could you use the RFX black bars instead.? Although that's a mask isn't it?

Or Maybe you could copy the sweetfx black bar shader code into a custom fx and then add that at the end of the include chain?

• Courier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls
Copying the sweetfx code and putting it at the end of the chain was the idea I had, yeah.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Mutliple Lens Dirt instances & advanced controls
You just need to change the ordering of shader in the ReShade.fx file. Make sure SweetFX shared shader are loaded AFTER the light shaders and black bars should be drawn over it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.