gta v the best quality ?

• borrisgame
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by borrisgame gta v the best quality ? was created by borrisgame
hi all gta v to have the best quality it is necessary to MSAA x2 + TXAA +SMAA sweetfx or FXAA + MSAA + smaa sweetfx ??
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by borrisgame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic gta v the best quality ?
More MSAA is always better, if you can drive MSAA x2 + TXAA(which will fair better when the scene is in motion) And also have SweetFX SMAA then you'll have a great image quality.

I'd just try out both options and see how the methods are fairing with motion (drive a car or something). I think it's really just going to come down to that for you.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic gta v the best quality ?

Constantine PC wrote: More MSAA is always better, if you can drive MSAA x2 + TXAA(which will fair better when the scene is in motion) And also have SweetFX SMAA then you'll have a great image quality.

I'd just try out both options and see how the methods are fairing with motion (drive a car or something). I think it's really just going to come down to that for you.

Jaggededges really kills games. I wish i had a 4k Screen and the system to run it!

• strelokgunslinger
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic gta v the best quality ?

Quentin-Tarantino wrote:

Constantine PC wrote: More MSAA is always better, if you can drive MSAA x2 + TXAA(which will fair better when the scene is in motion) And also have SweetFX SMAA then you'll have a great image quality.

Jaggededges really kills games. I wish i had a 4k Screen and the system to run it!

There are a few apps floating about that do what Gedosato does, but I have no bothered to test them since I have the standard resolution change in Nvidia control panel.. Gedosato is getting DX11 support it seems aswell.. but personally I hate that app, as it was once DSFix which i really liked, might point being it should have been made from scratch with the intention to be what its trying to be, but everytime I use it it reminds me of DSFix LOL

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.