ReShade Framework Mediator

• DeMondo
More
8 years 8 months ago #21 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Ioxa wrote:
Thanks, glad you like them! What do you not like about those CA shaders and what would you like to see different? I'm not very good at coding but I could try to come up with something.

- Well I think you ARE good with coding, I just tried yr new CA shader, and it gives a very good result already,
especially with the CA_Smoothing option you've included, the other (standard) CA shaders gave a too sharp outline, which doesnt look good especially on thin lines, like with doors and wires etc. The smoothing is done on a (semi)transparent level or it blurs the image around it fully?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sajittarius
More
8 years 8 months ago #22 by sajittarius Replied by sajittarius on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Wow.. the new framework looks amazing! Can't wait to download when i get home from work :)

• matsilagi
More
8 years 8 months ago #23 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
How does the LUT generator works?
I want to try to get the colors from a game screenshot, can i do it using the Offline preview so it generates a LUT based on the screenshot's colors or do i need to do it manually and it only serves as preview?

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #24 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
The LUT generator in the offline preview of the mediator is supposed to capture changes from color shader in the framework that are applied to the preview picture.

1. Open the offline preview and load a picture of your choice.

2. Apply and tweak color changing effects from the mediator.

3. You are happy with the changes applied to the image, press L+ScreenshotKey (default: L+prtscr)

4. Find the newly generated LUT (ReShade screenshot) in your mediator folder.

5. Replace /ReShade/CustomFX/Textures/CFX_ColorLUTDst.png

6. Activate Tuningpalette shader in mediator Pipeline and turn on its LUT effect (turned on by default) in the related effect tab

Benefit: Getting all those individual color changes you applied before with one LUT shader that basically has no performance impact.

Tip: If you want to stack LUT changes, simply load the LUT shader itself as a color shader while generating the new LUT in step 2 :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: matsilagi, SunBroDave

• matsilagi
More
8 years 8 months ago #25 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Mediator

LuciferHawk wrote: The LUT generator in the offline preview of the mediator is supposed to capture changes from color shader in the framework that are applied to the preview picture.

1. Open the offline preview and load a picture of your choice.

2. Apply and tweak color changing effects from the mediator.

3. You are happy with the changes applied to the image, press L+ScreenshotKey (default: L+prtscr)

4. Find the newly generated LUT (ReShade screenshot) in your mediator folder.

5. Replace /ReShade/CustomFX/Textures/CFX_ColorLUTDst.png

6. Activate Tuningpalette shader in mediator Pipeline and turn on its LUT effect (turned on by default) in the related effect tab

Benefit: Getting all those individual color changes you applied before with one LUT shader that basically has no performance impact.

Tip: If you want to stack LUT changes, simply load the LUT shader itself as a color shader while generating the new LUT in step 2 :)

Whoa, that's amazing! Thanks a lot!
With this, maybe i can finally save my PC some FPS

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #26 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
But remember that LUT only works for color changes :)

• vfxninjaeditor
More
8 years 8 months ago #27 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Has the ability to change effect order in the Mediator been removed? I have noticed that there are a couple effects that would benefit from being in front of SMAA or FXAA. Cel shading is one of them. It's not that great when cel shading has jagged edges everywhere.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #28 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
It just got better -》use the mouse wheel ;)

• vfxninjaeditor
More
8 years 8 months ago #29 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Mediator

LuciferHawk wrote: It just got better -》use the mouse wheel ;)

BRILLIANT.

• matsilagi
More
8 years 8 months ago #30 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
How about the new LUT sizes support?

I have some 512x16 LUTs here but they don't seem to work.

Is it still coming on a next update or am i doing something wrong?

Also, yes, i changed the width to match it.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #31 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Can you post your LUT? It should work unless I missed something. That format of your LUT seems weird though :P

• matsilagi
More
8 years 8 months ago #32 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Here:

It was taken from Asphalt 8, i like some of this game's CC parameters (The Dubai one will look nice on some games).

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #33 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
:blink: This one has 32 different blue levels but only 16 different red and green levels :silly:

Anyway, will test it once I am back home.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Ganossa.

• mango
More
8 years 8 months ago #34 by mango Replied by mango on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
where's the download link for this? I can't find it anywhere

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 8 months ago #35 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic ReShade Framework Mediator

mango wrote: where's the download link for this? I can't find it anywhere

www.mediafire.com/download/wcoujgz3qk0au...e+Framework+1.0.0.7z
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa, evgeniy.trifonov

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #36 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
You will always find the latest link to the ReShade Framework (which includes the mediator) on the front page.

reshade.me/
The following user(s) said Thank You: evgeniy.trifonov

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 8 months ago #37 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Lucifer do I have to Push preset to application for a game to remember my settings (for that particular game) or does it work automatically now?

(Like before it used to globally apply the same preset to all games. Will the Mediator remember individual presets for games now without Push to Application?)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #38 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
After creating an application profile, that application will use the global configuration. Once you press the "permanent push to application" button, the current configuration will be pushed to the application. Now changing the current configuration will not affect this application anymore.
Once you selected/load that application profile again, the link to the mediator will be restored and you can again adjust the profile of that application and ultimately push it again to make it permanent. :)

This should be that intuitive that -if you are using the permanent push to application button- after applying changes, it will seem that applications have always only their individual profiles active (though they are still managed by only one mediator) :side:

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #39 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Mediator

matsilagi wrote: Here:

It was taken from Asphalt 8, i like some of this game's CC parameters (The Dubai one will look nice on some games).

For me it works when setting TuningColorLUTTileAmountX to 512 :)

• matsilagi
More
8 years 8 months ago #40 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Mediator
Oh ok, maybe i did something wrong (or maybe the Mediator didn't preview it correctly, i dunno)
Thanks for the help

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.