Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)

• B4rr3l
More
6 years 10 months ago #81 by B4rr3l Replied by B4rr3l on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)
can you please provide me a ENB copy with binaries that work on BF2? most I've tried I get a gray screen in one of the overlays I just wish it to have a nice and working DOF, Just want the DOF from ENB and the HDR / clarity / Bloom / vignette and lurma sharpen from Reshade. that's my project:

I know that some version of ENB out there has a working DOF for BF2 just don't now how to find it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mfdesigner
More
3 years 11 months ago #82 by mfdesigner Replied by mfdesigner on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)
I ported this excellent shader to WebGL and it worked nicely. A shout out to the author.

Auto-Focus doesn't seem to able to detect slanted surface reliably, especially, when it is along the view frustum.

Guess, it is not supposed to work that way, but to look for a nice perpendicular plane along the view direction?

• mfdesigner
More
3 years 11 months ago #83 by mfdesigner Replied by mfdesigner on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)
Not sure if it is intentionally left out, but at the end of PS_Post shader, should sceneColor.w to reset to 1.0?
since it's been used to carry COC values by previous shaders?
or perhaps Post shader is rendered without blending.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.