[WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

• Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #81 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
I could make the sliders useable but then you couldn't save the values in the config.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kairu
The topic has been locked.
  • Tojkar
More
6 years 9 months ago #82 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

Marty McFly wrote: I could make the sliders useable but then you couldn't save the values in the config.

Would it be possible to preprocessor toggle to select which one you would want to use?
  • kairu
More
6 years 9 months ago #83 by kairu Replied by kairu on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

Marty McFly wrote: I could make the sliders useable but then you couldn't save the values in the config.

I don't really think it's needed, was just wondering how they worked. Thanks for clarifying!
  • Chavolatra
More
6 years 8 months ago #84 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
This effect include in reshade last version ??? Or in future versions ????
  • FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 8 months ago #85 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

Chavolatra wrote: This effect include in reshade last version ??? Or in future versions ????

Right now it's only officially out for ENB.
I think there's a ReShade pre-release floating around somewhere if you care to find it.
  • kingeric1992
More
6 years 8 months ago #86 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
@Marty
finally get reshade to compile!

This should be helpful for creating custom ui.
  • Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #87 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Is that an ui element that is not in reference, or did you add that yourself to ReShade? If the latter is the case, when do you push it to the main branch?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Marty McFly.
  • kingeric1992
More
6 years 8 months ago #88 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
it is still in early state, need to think about like naming or better annotation setup, and adding a polar coordinate mode, which is useful for color wheels, and some other stuff related to image editing software.
I'm just pitching what I've got so far here to see what you guys think.
  • Coreda
More
6 years 8 months ago #89 by Coreda Replied by Coreda on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Will this support individual RGB adjustment for Shadows/Midtones/Highlights, or is there a shader that can?

Been looking for something that can replicate Photoshop's Color Balance adjustment since it's straightforward for color correction when combined with a color picker to view the RGB color values of white/grey/black.
  • amoebae
More
6 years 8 months ago #90 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

Coreda wrote: Will this support individual RGB adjustment for Shadows/Midtones/Highlights, or is there a shader that can?

Been looking for something that can replicate Photoshop's Color Balance adjustment since it's straightforward for color correction when combined with a color picker to view the RGB color values of white/grey/black.

I guess the closest thing to that we have at the moment is good old liftgammagain but it doesn't have a colour picker. HSV is really very good for general colour correction, with lots of variables. I don't think it's been officially included in the github distribution yet, but there is a ported version floating around on this forum somewhere for 3.0, and it is of course included in 2.0 if you have an old copy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coreda
  • Coreda
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #91 by Coreda Replied by Coreda on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade

amoebae wrote: I guess the closest thing to that we have at the moment is good old liftgammagain but it doesn't have a colour picker. HSV is really very good for general colour correction, with lots of variables. I don't think it's been officially included in the github distribution yet, but there is a ported version floating around on this forum somewhere for 3.0, and it is of course included in 2.0 if you have an old copy.

LiftGammaGain is pretty much what I'm after, thanks for the rec. Only thing that's immediately lacking is a 'preserve luminosity' option, or alternatively a 'Color' blend mode option so the adjustments can be set to only affect the color and not the luminosity levels.

Definitely an in-game color picker shader would be a useful addition to ReShade for such things, even if it were standalone for that purpose. That way one would be able to remain in-game rather than switch out to an image editor to check values.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Coreda.
  • FLIR
More
6 years 8 months ago #92 by FLIR Replied by FLIR on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
I am using Reshade for the first time: What a great program!

May I ask two questions:

(1.) Is it possible to do all color corrections with the "Adobe Lightroom" shader? So there is no need to use Tonemap, Levels, Curves etc.?

(2.) Are the controls of this shader the same as in Adobes "Lightroom"?

Thank you!
  • Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #93 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
A few less color hues to control (I have red, orange, yellow, green, aqua, blue, magenta) but besides that, the set of Adobe Lightroom controls is complete. Right now I'm a bit busy with work but maybe I'll release it after the split color selection is done. At last.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Marty McFly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FLIR
  • FLIR
More
6 years 8 months ago #94 by FLIR Replied by FLIR on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Great! I will watch some Adobe Lightroom Tutorials to learn how to use it properly.

Is a Beta of this Shader already available?
  • Chavolatra
More
6 years 8 months ago #95 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
i waiting much for this effect =)
  • TrophiHunter
More
6 years 7 months ago #96 by TrophiHunter Replied by TrophiHunter on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Wow this is amazing, how much longer do we have to wait for this gem ;)
  • Chavolatra
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #97 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
news for this shader ??? How is it going writing code ?? the anxiety killing me hahaha
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Chavolatra.
  • Marty McFly
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #98 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [WIP] "Adobe Lightroom" for ReShade
Not sure when and if I'm going to release this. Current state is unfinished and it makes preset authoring way too easy. Locked until further notice.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.