ReShade Framework Released (5102.06.23.1246)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #61 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.06.23.1246)

Constantine PC wrote: How do I actually update stuff in real-time with the Mediator?

Like how would I be able to alt-tab change a value and tab back in?
It doesn't seem to work for me, I click apply and nothing happens.

I don't get what is wrong here. I select my game, it installs the the necessary stuff in the directory. It hooks fine.
I make a preset for that game called arma 3 preset. Works fine. Then i try to toggle stuff on and click apply, then tab back in. Nothing is occurring in game.
I had to do this weird trick where I switched back to the default preset then back to my arma 3 preset to even get the new effects to register. Is this normal? Am I missing a step here?

I put the mediator in a separate folder on my main drive called "Framework Mediator". Is that causing it? Do I need to put it in my game directories for it to update in real-time?

Finally found a fix to all those "hot" update issues ... it took me several days especially with GTA V which to the end did not work while every other application worked. Will take a little though implement it all :)
The topic has been locked.
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #62 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.06.23.1246)
Most fixes and layout changes (buttons will change now depending on mediator state; e.g. Add -> Install) are done while trying to consider all of your requests. (still have to go through most of your personal requests SunBroDave :lol: )
I might release everything together with the logarithmic depth buffer update tomorrow (unless Ioxa wants to include his HighPass Sharpening).

[Update Preview]

Stay tuned :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunBroDave, NattyDread, SpinelessJelly, Quentin-Tarantino, Constantine PC, BrandonHortman, Tycholarfero
The topic has been locked.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.