Jasmin ENB lens effect

• Insomnia
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #21 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Jasmin ENB lens effect
The external LenzParameters are the ENB settings found in ENBSERIES.ini. So basically bright pass and intensity.
Would love to give it a shot anyways even if it has artifacts. And I would consider it to be a closed experimental shader and wouldn't go off sharing it to people ofc. :)
Hope you would work on it some more cuz it looks very cool. Thanks mate!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #22 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Jasmin ENB lens effect
I will check out the enbseries.ini then though I would guess external means delivered by the injector during runtime.

Most definitly I will continue improving it, since I agree it can look good :)

Though currently I am working to finish the following ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insomnia, Mobeeuz

• Insomnia
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #23 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Jasmin ENB lens effect
Aye it is the same thing as the Day Night Interior factors that are being sent to the shaders as externals.
Btw I switched the lens texture. Looks even cooler hehe.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 7 months ago #24 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Jasmin ENB lens effect

LuciferHawk wrote: Insomnia, this is what I got with (though a little adapted) your first post algorithm. However, its not integrated in bloom.h here cause when I tried it gave me quiet some trouble, most likely because Marty knows better his bloom shader than I do :D

(without lens effect/any effect)

(sorry for the other filter that I applied, its my personal preset but you can clearly see the lens effect...)

:side:

Got to say that looks really good :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.