Dither Pattern + Palette

• matsilagi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #1 by matsilagi Dither Pattern + Palette was created by matsilagi
Could someone try to port this to ReShade for me?
shadertoy.com/view/MtjGRd

I know SweetFX already has the Nostalgia shader which does the same thing, but i want something standalone (since i often combine the effects into small packages myself for my own use) and with a dither pattern.

And (if possible) with other palette options (The ones from this page are fine: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_8-bit_computer_hardware_palettes )

EDIT:This one also does what i want, pick one: www.shadertoy.com/view/Xdt3Dr
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by matsilagi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Iddqd
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Iddqd Replied by Iddqd on topic Dither Pattern + Palette
I can help
Shadertoy link dosnt work

• matsilagi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Dither Pattern + Palette
www.shadertoy.com/view/MtjGRd

Lemme know if you need the dither texture EDIT:Here it is, you will surely need it ( raw.githubusercontent.com/mattdesl/shade...er/presets/tex15.png ) format is R8

Oh, also, it should work like teh Nostalgia shader from SweetFX (the shadertoy code doesn't do that, so it should palettize + add the dither to the image)

EDIT:This one also does what i want, pick one: www.shadertoy.com/view/Xdt3Dr
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by matsilagi.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.