HBAO+ From NVIDIA

• Abby
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #1 by Abby HBAO+ From NVIDIA was created by Abby
Can you add the newest HBAO+ which only included in Tom Clancy's The Division 2016 tho, it's the best of the best.

And I think you should fix forum's profile links (Flickr, Facebook.....etc).
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Abby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic HBAO+ From NVIDIA

Abby wrote: Can you add the newest HBAO+ which only included in Tom Clancy's The Division 2016 tho, it's the best of the best.

And I think you should fix forum's profile links (Flickr, Facebook.....etc).

there are multiple reasons why it can't be added im not sure the thread link but its been discussed before and isnt going to happen with reshade/framework. Pretty sure marty had plans to porting his MXAO ambient occlusion to framework when he's got time which has simulated light bouncing as well that runs a decent performance hit, if your using a nvidia card a lot of current games can have hbao+ forced through the driver
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abby

• Abby
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #3 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic HBAO+ From NVIDIA
Damn I forgot about Marty's MXAO, I really can't wait for it
Thank you.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.