Various Shaders

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1 by Elimina Various Shaders was created by Elimina
There are several shaders that I am wondering about here. I dont expect a long answer but just a simple "I have made progress", "it's finished", or "I am never going to release it" xD
The reason why I ask is not to nag, but I am just curious what has happened to them to know what the future holds :P

So, the directional motion blur shader from Ganossa is my first question. I saw a very well looking functioning shader a while ago from ganossa, but I have not seen anything since.

Next it is the starburst lens flare and the UE4 lens flare shader from Marty. Both looked stunning even if they weren't finished.

Again, The reason why I ask is not to nag
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Elimina.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Various Shaders
Star burst shader, idk what you mean :p
About the UE4 like one, it had too many config params, I had no idea how to make it user friendly yet customizable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Various Shaders

Marty McFly wrote: Star burst shader, idk what you mean :p

Sorry, I should have provided a better name :P I was talking about the shader here:

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Various Shaders
Ohhh that one. I still have it but never continued work on it (it is pretty much done as there are not many things to do with it). I dislike lens flares on LDR anyways as proper thresholding still grabs a lot to much onscreen.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.