Stripes-like Scanlines

• AladinZ
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by AladinZ Stripes-like Scanlines was created by AladinZ
First and foremost, Hi. I'm writing to request 'Scanlines' shaders that would produce something as shown in the photos bellow:

Photo #1
Photo #2

Those were taken using Dolphin Emulator; The Scanlines were simulated using DolphinFX. What I would really appreciate is the spacing and the width of the 'scanlines' to be independent from each other, as is the case with DolphinFX. In other words, I would like to control the width of the 'Scanlines' (stripes) and the space between them individually.

P.S. I Realize what I want doesn't look anything like an Authentic Scanlines Effect.

Thank you~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Stripes-like Scanlines

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Stripes-like Scanlines

Marty McFly wrote: You already have a thread in here:

reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/2401-...ripes-like-scanlines

LOL

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.