Mapping keys to toggle features.

• W S
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by W S Mapping keys to toggle features. was created by W S
I'm using the Mastereffect version of reshade with GZDoom and I ❤ depth of field, but it sometimes it makes the pause menu text look blurry, so I thought of making the pause button (Escape) toggle DoF. Maybe it's possible with a batch file or AutoHotKey changing Mastereffect.h, but I don't know if that's possible (and I don't know alot about using those).
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by W S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Mapping keys to toggle features.
I imagine you are using an older version of Reshade with only the MasterEffect suite of shaders installed. If so, I suggest you upgrade to the latest Framework version that allows to have toggle keys for every single effect that there is (including DOF, mine is mapped to the END key). Unfortunately, that means that you need to import the values from your MasterEffect.h file to the new file system either manually or by means of the Mediator interface. Imo it's worth the effort, you'll gain in performance and maybe in quality too, lots of these shaders are still in active development.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by SpinelessJelly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: W S

• W S
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by W S Replied by W S on topic Mapping keys to toggle features.
The new versions don't work. The gun is transparent, the DoF won't work and the tone mapping are all weird. (I changed the settings in Mastereffect.h) :( The version of Reshade I'm using is 0.17.1.814.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by W S. Reason: More information needed

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.