DOF and AO flickering on and off by themselves

• DanielGasparyan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by DanielGasparyan DOF and AO flickering on and off by themselves was created by DanielGasparyan
I downloaded Reshade yesterday to install it on Elder scrolls online and everything works great except from DOF and AO. When My character remains static both work perfectly well(for most of the time) ,but as soon as I move or start sprinting ,AO and DOF turn of for a split second and then back on.This type of flickering happens too often to ignore.It's starting to get very annoying and it even happens when I remain static(rarely).I have tried disabling ingame AA ,dof and AO ,but nothing. I really like how the game looks with DOF and AO and would be more than grateful if someone helped me out:).Are there and settings I could try tweaking?(I already have though,a lot).I'm not experienced in this stuff ,so there's probably something I'm missing right in front of my nose.Thanks in advanced and also sorry for my poor English.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic DOF and AO flickering on and off by themselves

DanielGasparyan wrote: online

This is why. As stated on the home page, depth access is disabled during multiplayer to prevent exploitation and that means DOF and AO won't work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielGasparyan

• DanielGasparyan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by DanielGasparyan Replied by DanielGasparyan on topic DOF and AO flickering on and off by themselves
Thanks for replying.Well,that's unfortunate...isn't there any way to make them work?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.