McFly's McFX in PES 2016.

• Avaricious
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Avaricious McFly's McFX in PES 2016. was created by Avaricious
I have been tinkering with the Reshade settings for a bit now, and have managed to enable DOF and Ambient Occlusion settings in PES 2016. However I see that the game is having serious FPS issues. Can you guys provide me some ideas on how can I retain theses effects without performance loss? What are the tweaks that can be made to these settings so that they do not affect the FPS so adversely?
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic McFly's McFX in PES 2016.
AO and DoF are by definition demanding effects. You can try using one of the AO techniques that are more lightweight, such as the regular SSAO with a low sample count. HBAO and RayAO are extremely heavy heavy. Generally you can say that sample radius and sample count are the two key factors for performance. ME has the ability to run the shader in a lower resolution (AO_TEXSCALE) but I still haven't had the time to port these changes over to the Framework. However the DoF shaders are not nearly as demanding, but the magic DoF is the fastest of all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avaricious

• Ganossa
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic McFly's McFX in PES 2016.
It is already ported in our shared folder Marty :) Just not released to the public yet :P

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic McFly's McFX in PES 2016.
Oh, I didn't check that dropbox for quite a while, simply not used to use cloud services :p

• Ofisix
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Ofisix Replied by Ofisix on topic McFly's McFX in PES 2016.
I tried to apply some Sweetfx presets with Dof and AO and are amazing but fps are horrible so, is there any sweetfx preset with dof and ao for pes 2016 actually?

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #6 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic McFly's McFX in PES 2016.
Some AO effects are extremely demanding. Use the regular SSAO and lower the quality stuff to so low that it doesn't hurt the eye. For DOF, use Magic DOF as it has by far the lowest performance hit of them all.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Marty McFly.

• Ofisix
More
8 years 5 months ago #7 by Ofisix Replied by Ofisix on topic McFly's McFX in PES 2016.
Thanks. I'll try it!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.