Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex'

• Alexious
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Alexious Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex' was created by Alexious
Greetings. The error in the subject is what I'm getting with ReShade 1.0, I used Mediator and this preset for FIFA 16 sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4359/ , it's supposed to work fine but the screen is completely black (sound is fine, though).

Any tips on how to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex'
I'd say the error is pretty self-explanatory. You are missing one of the image files, specificly the color-correction LUT.

• Alexious
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Alexious Replied by Alexious on topic Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex'
Thanks for the reply, but where can I get this image file? I've downloaded the latest ReShade from the site...

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex'
It should be part of the preset you downloaded.

• Alexious
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Alexious Replied by Alexious on topic Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex'
I've checked all the files, but it doesn't seem to be there. Isn't it possible to download this file separately from somewhere else?

• Ioxa
More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Unable to load source for texture 'colorLUTDstTex'
You have to download the preset from his dropbox. The file is in ReShade > CustomFX > Textures, it's a LUT named Sekta. You need to get the file from him because it contains all the color adjustments for the preset.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.