Is it known that using lumasharpen can make the...

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by Wicked Sick Is it known that using lumasharpen can make the... was created by Wicked Sick
...darker or lighter sometimes? Before I haven't noticed that behavior because only now I decided to experiment to play my games without lumasharpen and I got this.

So far, I have noticed this only in Far Cry 3 and Alien Isolation (both DX11) that running these games without lumasharpen, they get really bright and in Minecraft (opengl) with lumasharpen it gets more darker.

Is it a known issue, is it something new or have I done something wrong?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Wicked Sick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Is it known that using lumasharpen can make the...

Wicked Sick wrote: ...darker or lighter sometimes? Before I haven't noticed that behavior because only now I decided to experiment to play my games without lumasharpen and I got this.

So far, I have noticed this only in Far Cry 3 and Alien Isolation (both DX11) that running these games without lumasharpen, they get really bright and in Minecraft (opengl) with lumasharpen it gets more darker.

Is it a know issue or is something new or have I done something wrong?

sounds like the gamma bug from a while back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.