Alchemy SAO not working properly in Reshade 1.1

• ivanosky
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by ivanosky Alchemy SAO not working properly in Reshade 1.1 was created by ivanosky
Hi everyone
After moving to the Reshade Framework 1.1 from MasterEffects I found that Alchemy SAO is not working properly.
The problem must be when the shader code was ported because I tried MasterEffects with the Reshade 1.1 binary and it worked.
No other AO shader has this problem.
Here are some pictures:

MasterEffects

Reshade 1.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Alchemy SAO not working properly in Reshade 1.1
That looks like logarithmic depth enabled in one picture and disabled in the other.

• ivanosky
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by ivanosky Replied by ivanosky on topic Alchemy SAO not working properly in Reshade 1.1
This only happens with Alchemy SAO, other AO techniques behave correctly.
If it was logarithmic depth enabled it would affect the other techniques, right?

• acknowledge
More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Alchemy SAO not working properly in Reshade 1.1
Several of my tests suggest that the current framework(1.1) SAO only cast lines around the edge of models

• ivanosky
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by ivanosky Replied by ivanosky on topic Alchemy SAO not working properly in Reshade 1.1
Let's hope it gets fixed in the next version of the Framework, or that Marty's new AO looks better with similar performance so we won't need to use SAO anymore

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.