[SOLVED] Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader

• HelpMeSomebody
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by HelpMeSomebody Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader was created by HelpMeSomebody
Hello everyone. I'm using 3D Lense for Reshade, a custom shader created by Fortran, available here:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/916762/3D%20...%20FOR%20RESHADE.zip

This warps the image for use in virtual reality headsets. I would like to use other Reshade/SweetFX effects along with the custom warping, but when I enable them in the SweetFX_settings.cfg file, they don't work, unless I first disable the custom warping setting ( #define USE_OCULUSDROIDNATIVE 0 ).

How can I use both the custom OCULUSDROIDNATIVE setting, and the standard settings at the same time?

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HelpMeSomebody
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by HelpMeSomebody Replied by HelpMeSomebody on topic Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader
No one wants to try to answer this?

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader
Checked the files. If you drop them into the game without modification, things sould work just fine, including other effects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HelpMeSomebody

• HelpMeSomebody
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by HelpMeSomebody Replied by HelpMeSomebody on topic Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader

crosire wrote: Checked the files. If you drop them into the game without modification, things sould work just fine, including other effects.

Thanks for responding, crosire!

They should work fine but unfortunately they don't. For instance, if I enable "monochrome," in SweetFX_settings.cfg, I get the lens warping effect--but no monochrome. If I disable the lens warping effect--THEN I get monochrome. The lens warping seems to override all other effects ....

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader
Ah, well, all shared SweetFX effects are skipped with it enabled. To fix that, open ReShade\SweetFX\Shared.h and move line 106 - 114 to just before line 11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HelpMeSomebody

• HelpMeSomebody
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #6 by HelpMeSomebody Replied by HelpMeSomebody on topic Trying to Enable Other Effects with Custom Shader

crosire wrote: Ah, well, all shared SweetFX effects are skipped with it enabled. To fix that, open ReShade\SweetFX\Shared.h and move line 106 - 114 to just before line 11.

That works! Thank you so much!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.