Disabling foreground DoF

• kennyist
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #1 by kennyist Disabling foreground DoF was created by kennyist
Reshade Version: 1.1.0
Game: Fallout 4

I'm having issues working out the settings to disable foreground DoF, Using "Marty McFly Advanced DOF" Method. I have the settings how I would like for distant DoF but characters and other game objects appear blurry even when focused on them. I basically only want the background DoF effects. Example below of current look:

ENB is used in conjunction with this, No idea if that could bring this effect.

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by kennyist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luluco250
More
8 years 4 days ago #2 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Disabling foreground DoF
Increase DOF_NEARBLURCURVE, the max value of 1000.00 should get rid of near DoF completely, unless maybe if you look at something like the sky (unless a game uses an object for the skybox).

• Elimina
More
8 years 3 days ago #3 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Disabling foreground DoF

luluco250 wrote: Increase DOF_NEARBLURCURVE, the max value of 1000.00 should get rid of near DoF completely, unless maybe if you look at something like the sky (unless a game uses an object for the skybox).

Increasing it to 1000 does not get rid of it. I have also tried increasing it to 99999999999999999999999.00, and it is still the same.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 3 days ago #4 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Disabling foreground DoF

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.