Where to put presets?

• CTR640
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by CTR640 Where to put presets? was created by CTR640
Hello,

I was about trying out this preset:
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3571/
I like it but the only thing that's not nice are the taillights being orange than red.
So I was reading through the comments and saw replies from Sekta about LUT and I installed the latest version of ReShade 2.0.3f1
and applied presets by Sekta with the Reshade Assistant tool.
I wanted also to install SweetFX but those both programs won't work with each other installed at the same time? Like the d3d11/dxgi?
I tried installing SweetFX anyway and replaced the .dll but the taillights and any other red things still were orange...
So I completely removed everything and reinstalled ReShade the latest version and now I am here with the question:
where do I put presets? Because there is no custom presets settings like SweetFX has, all I see are the default folders with lots of shaders in cfg format.

This is also installed:
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4355/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Where to put presets?
SweetFX is a collection of shaders that can be used with ReShade. It replaces the huge number of shaders that come with ReShade by default. You can't use them at the same time.
As for merging two different presets. I'm afraid you need to do that manually. Meaning, going through the config files and apply the settings from each as you wish it to look like.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by crosire.

• CTR640
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #3 by CTR640 Replied by CTR640 on topic Where to put presets?
Yeah, that is it. I installed the latest version of ReShade but the SweetFX preset which is this:
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3571/
can't be used with Sekta's LUT as the taillights are still orange instead of red.
So what is the best to fix the color? Like red is actually red instead of orange.

The ReShade I installed is right off from the homepage of this site, 2.0.3f1

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.