Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup

• Lantrius
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Lantrius Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup was created by Lantrius
I apologize if this issue was addressed somewhere else in the forum, but perusing through & using the search tool gave me zero hits...

I did a fresh install of Fallout 4 today, downloaded a few mods as well as the Enhanced Wasteland Preset, with ReShade & ENB. Upon booting the game, I get a yellow/green error message, but the game continues to the menu. Is this something I need to address in an .ini or .cfg file, or is it a known line error that I should ignore? I realize that the mod wasn't posted by crosire, but from reading the possible load order in the screenshot, I wasn't sure if it was ReShade or not.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup
One of the active shaders uses an instruction in an unoptimal way. This is just a warning and nothing you have to worry about, but a message to the developer of that shader. Just ignore it.

• sargey123
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by sargey123 Replied by sargey123 on topic Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup

crosire wrote: One of the active shaders uses an instruction in an unoptimal way. This is just a warning and nothing you have to worry about, but a message to the developer of that shader. Just ignore it.

I have similar problem in guild wars 2 when I have around 5-6 yellow lines and it loading them everytime I load the game from alt tab or change maps.. can this msges be hidden =/?

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by sargey123.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup
Yes. Use ReShade 3.0.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.