Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S

• NickShooter25
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by NickShooter25 Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S was created by NickShooter25
I am having problem with JinMar's excellent reshade ( KODAK 5247 RAW ).

The problem is that dxgi.dll is wont working with Killing Floor 2 (it wont start) and Rainbow Six: Siege (Battleye blocked the dxgi.dll).

So, i had to use the d3d11.dll and d3d8.dll (64 bits), but there is a error about BasicFX.cfg as shown here : Link
The d3d11.dll i got it from ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 1.1

Also, other problem, smaa somehow made this reshade brighter for some reason, Link

as JinMar said
"Hey !

Sorry I don't really know why SMAA is making the game brighter. My preset only use the TuningPalettte shader, Grain and CA, so I can't figure out a solution ."

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S
SMAA makes the screen brighter under OpenGL if your graphics card drivers do not properly support SRGB texture views. Make sure drivers are up-to-date. If the problem persists you are out of luck. One solution is to make sure an even amount of effects using SRGB texture views are enabled (don't have a list though, so you'll have to experiment).

As for the compiler error: There is a bug in one of the shaders. Which ones do you have enabled?

• NickShooter25
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by NickShooter25 Replied by NickShooter25 on topic Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S
I use Nivida GTX 760 MSI, i just updated the graphics card drivers, and how i know if it's supports SRGB texture views.

What i have enabled in the shaders, just the TUNINGPALETTE, USE_GRAIN on CustomFX.cfg, and USE_CA, USE_BORDER on SweetFX.cfg, and are on 1. Others are all 0 except Common.cfg.

• NickShooter25
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by NickShooter25 Replied by NickShooter25 on topic Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S
Dont worry mate, i got it working by using ReShade 1.1.0f1 that comes with Mediator, works well!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.