UI Mask Error!

• JohnSlayer1337
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by JohnSlayer1337 UI Mask Error! was created by JohnSlayer1337
I've been away from ReShade for a while, just recently returned and discovered that ReShade has a UI Mask, not exactly sure how I missed this before (prolly a combination of stupidity and laziness :oops: )

Anyways, when I try to use it, I get this error:

"ReShade/BasicFX/UIMask.h (48, 35): error X3011: value must be a literal expression"

I'm using ReShade 2.0.3.1120 on Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, got AMD CPU/GPU (7800 series GPU)

I've already searched for this on the forums and gotten mixed results at best, nothing that really addressed the problem.

Now yes I do understand that ReShade 2.x.x is not supported any longer, but I'm not sure if 3.0.3 has a UI Mask (at least I couldn't find it), besides, for some reason 3.x.x version of ReShade seems to be constantly loading effects every time one minimizes/maximizes full screen, which can take up to a minute or more to load, makes it quite inconvenient to do anything else while playing a game (not sure if this is by design, or maybe a setting that I've overlooked)

Anyways, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank You! :) (in advance) and please excuse any stupidity displayed on my part <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.