[SOLVED] Error with BF4

• Omen267901
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Omen267901 Error with BF4 was created by Omen267901
Sorry about posting so much, but I'm trying to get this to work with most of my games. I get this error with BF4:

I'm using a standard SweetFX 2.0 shader, with only about 10 effects enabled.

Edit: It ONLY happens with BF4. All my other games work.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Omen267901.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ioxa
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Error with BF4
What is dxgi.fx? Try getting rid of that and see if it clears up the other 2 errors.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Error with BF4
You are again not using the SweetFX provided with ReShade (and I join Ioxas question). =)
ReShade has its very own shader language and you are trying to use a shader not written in it, which will fail.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by crosire.

• Omen267901
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by Omen267901 Replied by Omen267901 on topic Error with BF4
But I am. I downloaded NOTHING but the shader from Reshade.me, I have not modified it (other than enabling things) AT ALL. Also, I have no idea what dxgi.fx is. Will disable it.

I'll just try removing all of the shader files for BF4's folder and redoing it.

Edit: That worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Omen267901.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Error with BF4
Glad to hear! =)
I guess it was a leftover of a previous SweetFX installation.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.