Depth Buffer in Street Fighter 4?

• Dinjoralo
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #1 by Dinjoralo Depth Buffer in Street Fighter 4? was created by Dinjoralo
I'm trying to get the latest version of ReShade working on SF4, but while the compatibility list claims there's perfect compatibility, for me the latest version can't access the depth buffer. What the heck?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Depth Buffer in Street Fighter 4?

Dinjoralo wrote: I'm trying to get the latest version of ReShade working on SF4, but while the compatibility list claims there's perfect compatibility, for me the latest version can't access the depth buffer. What the heck?

that is because they dont allow access to the depth buffer for online games , everyone has coding skills and will exploit the game and cheat which in turn leads to reshade being banned from use.See if playing in a offline mode allows it ,that should work.

• Dinjoralo
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by Dinjoralo Replied by Dinjoralo on topic Depth Buffer in Street Fighter 4?
I'm trying this in training mode as well as offline versus, and there's still no depth buffer access.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.