[SOLVED] #define fRayAOPower

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Prodousier #define fRayAOPower was created by Prodousier

This displays when I change in McFX #define fRayAOPower, if it is 0.5 its ok, but when I change it, it shows error. I hadnt problem with it before.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Prodousier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic #define fRayAOPower
help anybody ?

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic #define fRayAOPower
Warning != Error.

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic #define fRayAOPower
ok but why, I just want change power of AO

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic #define fRayAOPower

Marty McFly wrote: Warning != Error.

An error terminates the compilation, a warning doesn't. So where is the problem now?

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic #define fRayAOPower
What Marty is saying is that you can just ignore it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.